Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Funny Pics #2

  This time I have a scene that takes place before the story begins.  It's a little scene called "After Church" and goes something like this...
  "Chip, don't go up there.  Yer going to get us all in trouble!" Dale hissed at his brother.
  "Come on Dale.  Ma and Pa are yammering with all the rest of 'em."
  "Have you no fear of God?"
  "Fear of God?  I'm going to be preaching for him, right William?"
  "Preachin'!  I thought ye were goin' to-Chip's elbow found William's ribs as quick as can be.
  "Yer goin' to preach to all these people Chip?" Dale asked uncertainly.
  "Nah, jest to ye and William.  So listen up and listen up good."
  "Good one Chip!" William applauded.
  "Good for a beatin'!  I'm outta here."
  "Baby!"
  Dale scampers away as Chip's "preachin'" fills his ears.
  "That was loud Chip.  If yer da don't catch yah Father Abraham jest might."
  "Wait William, don't go.  I have more ter say."
  It isn't the men in front that noticed the boys, but the women in the back.
  "Do ye know those boys?" Mrs. Farmer asks.
  "I do not ken, do you Elle?" Maggie Malone asks innocently.

  In case you are wondering, Chip Woods up there belching away is the one and same Brother Chip.  Truly his brother was there but wandered away and didn't end up in any pictures.  But you can see his mother, Elle Woods in her "pink" dress.  She is sitting next to Maggie Malone on the back pew.
  In the front pew is Winifred Sanders - Widow Sanders dead husband.  He is the blond one.  Next to him is Remembrance Robert's husband, before she trimmed his hair and he started wearing a chain mail on his locks, also before the story began.
  If you are wondering why there are only peasants and merchants here, the upper class went to chapel with the King and Queen.  There was more room there before their girls were born.
  But wait!  There's more!  I have a few more funnies.  The first poses a question:  Could this be the real reason for Lady Lionheart's insanity?

  "You mean I have to pee in that?"
  Have you ever wondered just how young William Malone knew what a brothel was?
  Poor Mr. Malone.  I don't envy him explaining that one.  I helped him out, I  moved them into a new brothel so William wouldn't wander over again...and I banned all children with the visitor controller.
  I think John Farmer may have crossed a gypsy man.
  "May yer chickens fall down dead!"   (And may I remember to refill their feeding trough...)

No comments:

Post a Comment