Sunday, June 17, 2012

Funny Pics #1

  Time for a little break from a serious storyline for some funny pictures I have been saving!  I hope my sims will act up enough to do this from time to time.
  I am really excited about this first one.  I think it means I'm going to win the lottery!  Because people tell me I will....
  When pigs fly!
  Flying pigs are now my favorite glitch.
  This next picture is a glitch I was having with a good half of my custom girls every day clothes.  I think a lot of them share the same mesh and that is why....but this is really odd.
  Or maybe this girl living at the brothel (a daughter) is more neglected than I thought.  See those armpits?  They must be starving her to death!
  Have you ever wondered if Nanny's will autonomously use Sunni's recolor of alcohol with drunk effects?  This should answer that question.
  It's a good think that girl is napping.  Otherwise she might be scarred for life.  Really nanny, no one wants to see that!
  Next I'll share Rod Humble's secret.
  Sometimes he just likes to dress in drag.
  In truth he and the landlady have become one.  This was a one time glitch, captured for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

  1. Those are some really weird Sims' bloopers. Thanks for sharing them. lol from Nonni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying pigs! XD That's epic!

    I may have a solution for the armpit situation. IME that mesh acts kind of weird with less than highest graphic settings. At least that's what solved the issue for me. Luckily my machine can handle everything set as high as it would go.
    I can't tell you though if it's one particular setting that's the culprit, or a combination...

    Happy simming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know meshes could be that messed up from settings. It cleared itself up a few weeks ago for no reason that I could see. You are probably right, but I still say it's a sim miracle! Or you maybe they just started feeding the poor brothel woman's daughter.....

      Delete
  3. TS2 Bloopers many times are such a mystery to me. Rebecah once told me that the possibilities are almost infinite because no 2 gamers on different computers can have identical games of CC, EPs or SPs, load order, etc.

    Thanks for sharing your bloopers. Good fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nonni. I will be making more funny picture posts in the future. It will be hard to beat some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I especially love the flying pigs, but Rod Humble's Deep Dark Secret is also pretty sweet. XD

    Yeah, I had the same experience as Ann with that mesh... although given the date your reply to her, I'm guessing you now know whether or not it was the same problem in your game.

    ReplyDelete